Sunday, June 8, 2014

revival

Just over a week ago I married my favorite person on earth. Having previously blogged about our wedding planning prior to getting burnt out on all things wedding related 18 months into our 21 month long engagement, it feels appropriate to revive Vintage Lace & Pearls on a new platform now that the wedding is over.

From here on out, this blog will be about thrifting, home design, DIY, my attempts at gardening and cooking, and hopefully in the not too distant future, babies.

For those of you who did read Vintage Lace & Pearls on Wordpress, I don't want to leave you hanging -- here are some pictures from what was one of the greatest days in my life, even if I vomited 15 minutes prior to the photographer making it to our room (not due to nerves or pregnancy as everyone was quick to assume... just a too-heavy breakfast & a slight stomach bug) & felt sick to my stomach for 2 hours after the ceremony. Everything else came together exactly as I hoped it would & it was a beautiful day spent with friends & family celebrating Jason & I's marriage. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment